Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
We know you will be satisfied with STDcheck.com because we do not require additional paperwork. Our tests take 5 minutes or less. With our online STD testing service, you're able to test for STDs in the 65109 area without visiting a doctor's office.
We offer the same tests that clinics and doctors do. Our weekly blog, Exposed, is regularly updated to help you stay informed with new developments in STD testing and treatment. A healthcare professional is always in our labs to monitor our testing procedures.
You can read your test results on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We send all test results by email quickly. We will not report your results to any health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records.
Jefferson City, Missouri Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
Because STD rates are steadily rising, everyone in Missouri is vulnerable to infection. Unless you get Jefferson City STD testing, you will not be sure of your STD status.
- There were 1,878 new HIV infections among Missouri men from 2008-2011.
- There were 134 new HIV infections among Missouri residents aged 55 and over.
- 79.4% of HIV-positive men in Missouri at the end of 2010 got the disease from homosexual contact.
- 1,647 Missourians with HIV in 2010 were 55 years old or over.
- Missouri residents between 13 and 24 years old accounted for 588 cases of HIV in Missouri in 2010.
Our testing centers are CLIA-certified and we only offer tests approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).