Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our labs do not ask for additional paperwork of any kind. You don't need to go to a physician's office to test for STDs when you use our online STD testing service in the 65109 area. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test.
Our test centers are conveniently located in Jefferson City. While you're waiting for your results, you can call us at 24/7 for a status update. Use our handy test recommendation tool to find out what testing is right for you.
STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Jefferson City STD testing available. Latent syphilis infection is known to cause blindness and dementia and other serious illnesses but our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood and returns test results in 1-2 days. Our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 65109 area.
Jefferson City, Missouri STI Morbidity Data
Without taking an STD test in Jefferson City, there is no way to know if you are free of infections. Everyone in Missouri is vulnerable to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year.
- 611 Missourians between the ages of 13 and 24 were infected with HIV from 2008 to 2011.
- 79.4% of HIV-positive men in Missouri at the end of 2010 got the disease from homosexual contact.
- There were 4,828 black Missourians living with HIV in 2010.
- Among the 1,885 women living with HIV in 2010, 305 got the disease from IV drug use.
- Jackson County residents had 592 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
If you have not been tested for STDs, every time you have sex, you are putting your partner at risk for STDs that could be lifelong afflictions. Many STDs are symptomless, so you may be infected with an STD and not be aware of it.