Convenient STD Testing
No other testing service utilizes nothing but CLIA-certified testing labs like STDcheck.com. For your convenience, our testing process is very simple Our STD testing packages are priced modestly to offer you the ultimate value.
Don't miss out on testing for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis by taking an STD test that isn't truly all-inclusive, like the ones offered by our competitors. Full refunds are available if you need to cancel your testing prior to visiting your selected test center. The glossary of STD terms on our website is one of the many educational resources we offer you.
Your test results are not reported to your health insurance provider placed on your permanent records. Your test results can be read on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We dispatch your results by email as soon as they are ready.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Jasper, Alabama
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the federal government release reports every year with data about STDs in Jasper. Without an STD test, you can never be assured of your STD health.
- The rate of death due to HIV in Alabama was 25% higher than the national average in 2010.
- In Alabama as of 2010, there was a 9.4:1 ratio of black women to white women living with HIV.
- Alabama had a rate of 3290.4 cases of chlamydia per 100,000 people in 2011.
- Chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, and HIV are the most commonly reported STDs in Alabama.
- The state of Alabama receives funding specifically for the elimination of syphilis.
Only STDcheck.com can guarantee HIV tests 9-11 days after exposure to HIV with results in 1-2 days, because we are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to offer the 4th generation HIV RNA tests.