Rapid STD Testing
We make it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our testing centers in 35501 today. You can have confidence in our testing process because it has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic specialists. Our Jasper, Alabama testing sites are part of our 4,000-center nationwide network of testing centers.
Read our customer reviews. Pay for your STD testing securely on our website with our checkout process featuring 128-bit encryption. Ask questions and discuss STDs with our experienced counselors 24/7.
We will not report your results to any health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. We send all test results by email quickly. You can read your test results on your smartphones, tablets or PCs.
Jasper, Alabama STD Morbidity Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes data about STDS in Alabama and Jasper. Being sure of your STD status is crucial to staying healthy, so get tested often.
- A total of 11,403 people diagnosed with HIV in Alabama were known to be living at the end of 2011.
- Chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, and HIV are the most commonly reported STDs in Alabama.
- HIV affects people in every county of the state of Alabama.
- 71.3% of men in Alabama who were living with a positive HIV diagnosis in 2010 contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- The rate of death due to HIV in Alabama was 25% higher than the national average in 2010.
The only way to be sure of your STD status is to be tested. Getting screened for STDs is imperative for anyone participating in sexual activity of any kind. STDs are one of the most common infectious diseases in the United States of America and Alabama. Some sexually transmitted diseases can be prevented with vaccines, such as HPV, Hepatitis A and B. Many people have no idea they have been infected and unknowingly spread STDs in Alabama.