Local HIV Testing Centers
Order your test with confidence, all our tests have been vetted by certified diagnostic experts. Our 14701 testing centers offer quick testing when you purchase your testing package online. Our 4,000 testing centers throughout the country include many in Jamestown and all over the state of New York.
Get a status update any time while you wait for your results. Go to any of our conveniently located testing centers around Jamestown for STD testing. If you're unsure about what tests you need to take, you can use the test recommendation tool on our website to find out what testing is best for you.
All of our laboratories test for many conditions that do not relate to STDs so your reason for visiting the test center will not be known. Our system was designed to take care of you the way we like to be taken care of ourselves. We make it easy to find the closest lab by entering your zip code into a search box on our website.
STI Statistics for Jamestown, New York
Information is one of the most vital components of defending yourself against sexually transmitted diseases. If you live in Jamestown, you have access to reports published annually by the federal government and health department of Jamestown with data about STD infections and transmissions in the area.
- In 2011, New York ranked 4th in the country for estimated HIV diagnoses.
- The rate of black men with positive HIV diagnosis was 6.5 times higher than white men in 2010.
- 11,859 gonorrhea infections among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York authorities in 2011.
- 282 infections were reported by Rockland County, New York for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- 102,460 New Yorkers were diagnosed with chlamydia in 2011
At STDcheck.com, we guarantee high quality confidential STI testing in all of our 4,000+ local test centers in the country.