Local Private STD Testing
Our STD tests take 5 minutes or less}We assure you our tests will only take 5 minutes or less. We have removed the need for additional paperwork so you can be in and out in no time. Using our online STD testing service, you can test for STDs in the 11434 area without visiting a physician's office.
We protect our payment process with 128-bit encryption. We make counselors available to you 24/7 by phone. Get the opinion of our past customers in the reviews and testimonials they leave on our website.
We built our testing procedure with you in mind - we want to treat you the way we like to be treated also. Find the center closest to you by entering your zip code on our website. Our laboratories conduct tests for non-STD related infections, so no one will know why you are there.
Jamaica, New York Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
If you live in Jamaica, you have access to reports published each year by the federal government and health department of Jamaica with data about STD infections and transmissions in the area. Information is one of the most vital components of protecting yourself against sexually transmitted diseases.
- .New York city had the highest number of AIDS in 2011 with 2,905.
- In 2011, nearly 131,000 people in New York were living with HIV/AIDS, with 80% of them in New York City.
- As of 2011, there were over 132,500 people living in New York with positive HIV diagnosis.
- 11,859 gonorrhea infections among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York authorities in 2011.
- As of 2011, 1.4% of New York City's population was HIV-positive.
Chlamydia is the most transmitted STD in United Statesand most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is crucial that you get tested for all STDs annually.