Confidential Online STD Testing
Our many locations throughout Jacksonville and the state of North Carolina give you plenty of options for your STD testing. Knowing your STD status is fast with our diagnostic specialist-vetted testing process. We have over 4,000 STD testing locations throughout the United States. Don't wait to take your STD test with our same-day STD testing in 28546.
You can choose to test at any of our conveniently located test locations throughout Jacksonville. Our health specialists are available for you to speak with any time, day or night to get a status update on your STD testing results. Our online test recommender allows you to answer a few questions and get an individualized test suggestion.
Getting testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea is quick with our gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel. In the 28546 area, no one has a more advanced STD testing than STDcheck.com. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is approved by the FDA.
STI Statistics for Jacksonville, North Carolina
Your sexual status should not be taken lightly, which is why it's so important to get educated about sexually transmitted diseases. The health department of North Carolina and the federal government collect and publish facts and figures each year about STDs in Jacksonville.
- As of 2010, the 35-44 year old age group made up the second-highest number of HIV-positive North Carolina residents.
- 17,184 of the 24,476 North Carolina residents living with HIV as of 2010 were men.
- Of the men living with HIV in NC as of 2010, 66% got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- Black women were living in with an HIV diagnosis at 13.9 times the rate of white women in NC in 2010.
- In 2010, North Carolina reported 448.2 cases of chlamydia per 100,000 people, higher than the national rate of 426 per 100,000.
Our laboratories are CLIA-certified and we only offer tests approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).