Same-Day STD Testing
Rapid testing makes our 28546 STD testing simple and convenient. Our testing process have been analyzed by certified diagnostic specialists. Our 4,000 testing locations throughout the nation include the Jacksonville, North Carolina area.
We make counselors available to you 24/7 over the phone. Get the opinion of our past customers in the reviews and testimonials they leave on our website. We safeguard our payment process with 128-bit encryption.
It is essential to test for the common STIs using the most advanced methods in the Jacksonville area. We test for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia, in 28546 and we have created a panel to specifically test for both STIs together. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for the syphilis virus in the blood.
STI Data for Jacksonville, North Carolina
North Carolina citizens have a very high risk of spreading gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, and other STDs because infection rates are increasing every year. Take an STD test in Jacksonville to discover your STD status.
- Durham County had 1,438 HIV-positive residents in 2010, the 3rd highest in North Carolina.
- Black women were living in with an HIV diagnosis at 13.9 times the rate of white women in NC in 2010.
- As of 2010, there were 6,963 people living with HIV in North Carolina between 35 and 44 years old.
- Of the 4,470 HIV-positive people living in Mecklenburg County in 2010, 995 were white.
- The 34.9% of men who got HIV from IV drug use in Hertford County as of 2010 is the highest percentage in that transmission category in NC.
At STDcheck.com, we offer many simple ways to pay for your STD tests and these include credit cards, debit cards, echecks, health savings accounts, and more.