Local STD Testing Centers
There is no necessary visit to a doctor's office to take advantage of our online STD testing service in the 62650 area. Our goal is to ensure your test is easy so we do not require additional paperwork at the test centers. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete test.
Stop By any of our STD testing facilities, which are conveniently located around the city of Jacksonville. If you want an update on the status of your STD test results, simply call our health specialists 24/7. Put our test recommendation tool to use by receiving a suggestion about which tests are right for you.
Testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is approved by the FDA. In the 62650 area, no one has a more sophisticated STD testing than STDcheck.com.
Jacksonville, Illinois Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
If you have not had an STD test in Jacksonville, you cannot be certain that you are disease-free. The rate of sexually transmitted diseases in Illinois is growing every year.
- The rate of HIV for American Indian population in Illinois in 2011 was 33.2 per 100,000.
- 72.9 out of every 100,000 Black Illinois resident had HIV at the end of 2011.
- Infection rate for P&S syphilis in Illinois was 7 per 100,000 residents in 2010.
- Illinois rate of male HIV transmission in 2011 was 33.2 per 100,000 population.
- Rates of chlamydia among women were 2.6 times higher than those among men
If you don't take STD tests regularly, you are leaving yourself at risk for some dangerous, potentially incurable STDs. If you are not using contraceptives like condoms or dental dams, you are asking to become one of the millions of Americans who contract an STD every year.