Rapid Private STD testing Centers
We guarantee your test will only take a few minutes and you will not need to complete extra paperwork. Our online STD testing service makes a visit to a physician's office an unnecessary part of 32217 STD testing. Our tests take 5 minutes or less.
If you'd like a status update while you're waiting for your test results. All of the test centers we have in the Jacksonville area are located for your convenience. Use our test recommendation tool to choose what STD testing is best for your needs.
To find a testing site close to your location, enter your zip code on our website and get your answer in a few seconds. We built our system with you in mind as a healthcare consumer. Our labs screen for so many conditions that have nothing to do with STDs so you have nothing to worry about, no one will know why you are there.
STI Infections Data for Jacksonville, Florida
Every year, the federal government and the health department of Florida accumulate and report data about the communicability and infection categories of STDs in Jacksonville.
If you want to protect yourself against STDs, start by getting informed.
- In 2012, women aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,509 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- In 2010, 82.5% of women diagnosed with HIV contracted it through heterosexual interccourse.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- In 2012, Florida reported 22,065 chlamydia infections in men.
- Hillborough had the third highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
Condoms and dental dams can help reduce the threat of getting an STD, but some can be spread by simple skin-to-skin contact. The odds that you'll catch a sexually transmitted disease at some point in your lifetime are very high. STD testing in Jacksonville, Florida can be done in as few as 5 minutes.