Local STD Testing Centers
Get prescription medication for certain conditions from our physicians in Jacksonville, Florida. Our physicians make sure you receive the best possible care by referring you to a healthcare provider if your Jacksonville, Florida STD testing comes back positive. We made sure all of the testing we offer is accurate enough to detect STDs in a small blood or urine sample to keep our testing process as simple as possible.
Our checkout process is secure with 128 bit encryption. Read client review and testimonials on our website. We have trained counselors standing by 24/7 to answer your STD questions.
Entering your zip code on our website will bring up a list of nearby locations. Our labs screen for a lot of other infections so no one will know your reason for being there. Our goal is to give you the best healthcare friendly experience when you visit any of our testing locations.
Jacksonville, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
Your sexual well being is uncertain unless you take STD tests regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers the entire nation, including Jacksonville and the state of Florida, in their annual report on STD infection rates and data.
- In 2012, women residing in Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections.
- Rate of gonorrhea infections increased in individuals aged 15-19 by about 83%.
- Between 2003 and 2012, men accounted for 102,446 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
- Gonorrhea infections increased in women aged 35-64 in 2012 from the previous year.
All tests for STIs offered by STDcheck.com are Food and Drug Administration-approved, unlike other STD testing services.