Confidential STD Testing
Our 4,000 STD testing locations include many in Jacksonville and all over the state of Florida. Our 32205 testing centers offer same-day testing when you purchase your testing package online. Order your test with confidence, all our tests have been approved by certified diagnostic specialists.
Because we use the same labs that your nearby hospitals do, you get the highest-quality STD tests and the ease of our online STD testing service. We strive to protect your personal information by complying with the HIPAA Privacy Rule and other federal mandates. We try to give you a variety of ways to pay by accepting credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time since they tend to co-exist and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does that. No other testing company has more advanced yet uncomplicated, Jacksonville STD testing. Testing for syphilis in 32205 is take no time with our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Jacksonville, Florida
Without taking an STD test in Jacksonville, there is no way to know if you are free of STDs. Every person in Florida is susceptible to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
- Syphilis infections among men in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Women aged between 20-24 accounted for the most syphilis infections in FL in 2012.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
Do you know that sexually transmitted diseases like syphilis, if undiagnosed and untreated, can lead to serious conditions including blindness? Get tested today at STDcheck.com.