Low-Cost STD testing Centers
If your condition requires specialist care, our physicians may refer you to someone in Jacksonville, Florida so you can begin your STD treatment. Get better faster if your condition is among those that our dcotors are authorized to write prescriptions for in Jacksonville, Florida. You are able to test for STDs with a small blood or urine sample.
Visit any of our testing facilities around Jacksonville, which are conveniently located. We know that waiting for your STD test results can be nerve-wracking, so our health specialists are available 24/7 to give you a status update while you wait. Take whatever STD tests our test recommendation tool suggests if you are unsure what tests you need to take.
You will receive your test results via email in 24-48 hours after your test, guaranteed. We will not alert your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. We promise your test results will be sent by email to you as soon as it is ready.
Jacksonville, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report with infection rates and other STD data for the Jacksonville area. If you do not take an STD test, you cannot be certain whether you have a sexually transmitted diseases.
- In 2012, women residing in Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections.
- Gonorrhea infections in women aged 25-29 were higher in 2012 than the previous year.
- Duval County had the fourth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- The highest transmission category for men diagnosed with HIV in 2010 was homosexual sex with other men, accounting for 64.7% of diagnosed HIV in men.
- In 2010, 82.5% of women diagnosed with HIV contracted it through heterosexual interccourse.
The worst step you can take is to keep having sex without wearing protection. With over 19 million people in the country testing positive for sexually transmitted infections, it is easy to get infected.