Same-Day Local STD Testing
No additional paperwork is needed once you have placed your order. Use our online STD testing service to test conveniently in the 32223 area without a visit to a physician's office or hospital. Whether you are taking our 10-test STD panep or individual tests, we need 5 minutes or less to complete the test.
Visit our blog, Exposed, to get articles and information about STD testing and treatment advancements. Take comfort in knowing that a physician is always on hand to monitor your testing procedure. When you test with us, you are getting the exact same tests that are provided in hospitals and doctor's offices.
Our chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel, approved by the Food and Drug Administration is designed to seek the co-existing infections in urine making sure that you are free of these infections. testing with us, you can be assured that you will get the most sophisticated Jacksonville STD testing available in the market. In Jacksonville, Florida 32223 area, our doctors look for syphilis in the blood using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
STD information for: Jacksonville, Florida
Be in control of your STD status and your sexual health by engaging in STD testing regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Jacksonville sexually transmitted disease transmission and infection rates.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of HIV infection in 2012 in Florida.
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
- Broward County had the third highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- In 2012, women residing in Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections.
- 1,375 syphilis infections were reported in Florida in 2012.
Contracting an STD does not prevent you from getting it again. Beat the odds. It is estimated that 1 out of every 2 of all Florida adults will have an STD during their lifetime. Dental dams and condoms are powerful tools for preventing the spread of sexually transmitted diseases in Jacksonville.