Local STD Testing Centers
We do not require additional paperwork once you order your testing package. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed Test for STDs in the 32218 area without an inconvenient trip to a physician's office or hospital.
We've tried to make STD testing as painless as possible with our test recommendation tool for those who aren't sure what STD tests they should take. Get updated on the status of your test results day or night with one phone call to our health specialists. All of our testing facilities in the area are designed to make Jacksonville STD testing as convenient as possible.
Results are emailed when ready. STDcheck.com does not report test results to any health insurer or place them on permanent medical records. We send test results for reading on PC, tablets and smartphones.
STD Statistics for Jacksonville, Florida
The federal government and the Jacksonville Department of Health work together every year to compile and disclose data about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in Jacksonville. The first step toward protecting yourself against the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases is to get informed.
- Women aged 20-24 accounted for 22,471 chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Florida had a rate of 403.2 cases of chlamydia per every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- The highest transmission category for men diagnosed with HIV in 2010 was homosexual sex with other men, accounting for 64.7% of diagnosed HIV in men.
At least half of all adults in America will get an STD in their lifetime. Chlamydia is the most common STD in the country, affecting millions each year.