Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Stopping by any of our CLIA-certified testing labs is rapid. Use our online STD testing service for the most competitively priced STD testing in the 32258 area. For your convenience, our testing process is quick and uncomplicated.
We let you choose whether you want to screen for one or all of the most frequently occurring STDs, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Get your money back within 1-2 days of cancelling your testing as long as it is done before you visit our testing center. If you're confused about all of the STD terms we use, check out our glossary of terms on our site.
We are healthcare consumers ourselves, so we created our system to take care of you the way we'd like to be taken care of. Our labs test for many infections so your reason for visiting will never be known to anyone else. Entering your zip code on our website will give a list of our test centers in your area.
STD Information for Jacksonville, Florida
Get educated now if you want to defend yourself against STDs. Data collected by the federal government and the health department of Florida is reported each year with infection categories and communicability rates for Jacksonville.
- Rate of gonorrhea infections increased in individuals aged 15-19 by about 83%.
- Between 2003 and 2012, men accounted for 102,446 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- The highest transmission category for men diagnosed with HIV in 2010 was homosexual sex with other men, accounting for 64.7% of diagnosed HIV in men.
- Women aged between 20-24 accounted for the most syphilis infections in FL in 2012.
If you are not using contraceptives like condoms or dental dams, you are asking to become one of the millions of Americans who contract an STD each year. If you don't take STD tests regularly, you are leaving yourself at risk for some dangerous, potentially incurable STDs.