Same-Day Private STD Testing
Getting treatment for an STD in Jacksonville, Florida is as easy as possible when you get a referral to a specialist from one of our doctors. Our physicians are licensed and have the authority to write prescriptions in Jacksonville, Florida. You're in and out of our testing centers quickly because you only have to give a small blood or urine sample
Our glossary of STD terms is a helpful resource for anyone who is confused about STD lingo. With refunds in 1 to 2 days, we take the hassle out of cancelling your testing if you need to for any reason. We don't offer incomplete STD testing that leaves out any of the most frequently occurring STDs like HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
Results can be downloaded and read on your phone, tablet or smartphones. We secure your privacy by not reporting your results to your health insurance company or adding it to your permanent records. Your results are sent via email.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Jacksonville, Florida
You are not maintaining control of your sexual health if you have not taken an STD test in Jacksonville. With STD rates increasing each year, the citizens of Florida are at risk.
- Florida has received a total of $137,003,953 in federal grant funding for HIV/AIDS by 2011.
- Broward County had the second highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
- Rate of gonorrhea infections increased in individuals aged 15-19 by about 83%.
- Florida HIV/AIDS infection rates among inmates in federal or state prisons are about 3 times the national average.
- Duval County had the fourth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the US, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Don't be another statistic- take an STD test now and take charge of your sexual health.