Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our STD testing in 32250 is priced affordably. Our testing process is fast. Our laboratories are CLIA-certified so you can trust your results.
When you purchase your STD testing, you can use credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. We administer our STD testing in the same testing centers that your area hospitals process their tests with for the most reliable results. We adhere to all federal privacy mandates, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, so your information will always be private.
We will take care of you just as we will like to be taken care of. To locate the nearest test center to you, enter your zip code on our website. Test with confidence knowing that our labs test for so many other conditions that do not relate to sexually transmitted diseases, no one will know why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Jacksonville Beach, Florida
The state of Florida publishes yearly data about the communicability of STDs and HIV in Jacksonville Beach.
Get educated and defend yourself against sexually transmitted diseases today!
- Women aged between 20-24 accounted for the most syphilis infections in FL in 2012.
- Duval County had the fourth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Men aged 20-24 accounted for the most chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Florida had a rate of 403.2 cases of chlamydia per every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- Florida ranked 23rd among 50 states in chlamydia infections in 2010.
Chlamydia is the most transmitted STD in United Statesand most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is essential that you get tested for all STDs annually.