Convenient STD Testing
Our STD testing in 38305 surpasses your STD test needs with competitively priced testing packages. We guarantee that our testing process is easy. We use only laboratories that are CLIA-certified.
Why test for some STDs when you can test for all of the most common STDs at once? Keep up with the lingo used about STDs and testing with the glossary of terminology that we have on our site. Cancel your testing prior to visiting any of our testing locations and get your money back 1-2 days later.
We do not report your test results to your health insurer. Results are usually dispatched by email as soon as they are available. STDcheck.com will make your result easy to read on your tablets, PCs or smartphones.
Jackson, Tennessee Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
Resources, such as reports by the federal government and Tennessee health department with facts and figures about STDs in Jackson, are available annually. Be in charge of your sexual health immediately by getting informed about sexually transmitted diseases.
- As of 2011, there were over 15,800 people living with HIV in Tennessee.
- 12% of all HIV infections among Tennessee men were the result of heterosexual contact.
- Tennessee ranked 16th in the country for new HIV diagnoses in 2011.
- There were 2,378 new infections in the Black community of Tennessee between 2008 and 2011.
- In 2011, the state of Tennessee reported 921 new cases of HIV infection.
There are many reasons you should get tested for STDs today but the truth is you only need one - the life of your sex partner.