Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Test for STDs by choosing a testing package, visiting one of our 41339 testing locations, and getting your results- all without visiting a doctor's office. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. We know your time is precious so we do not need extra paperwork.
Enjoy easy payment with any of the payment options we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Take your tests at one of our testing centers, which are the same ones used by local hospitals. Keep your personal information under lock and key with our testing service, which complies with all federal and state privacy guidelines, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
STDcheck.com does not report test results to any health insurance company or place them on permanent medical records. Results are dispatched by email when ready. We send test results for reading on PC, tablets and smartphones.
STI Infections Data for Jackson, Kentucky
Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discloses statistics about STDs in Jackson. Frequent STD testing is the best way to stay disease-free.
- In 2012, 35 Hispanic females contracted HIV through heterosexual sex.
- 31% of Kentuckians diagnosed with HIV in 2012 were Black males aged 20-29.
- Kentucky ranked 21 out of 50 in gonorrhea transmission in 2010.
- 285 men were diagnosed with HIV in Kentucky in 2011.
- White women aged 20-29 accounted for 203 HIV diagnosis in Kentucky in 2012.
Call us now at 1-800-456-2323 to speak with one of our counselors if you tested positive to STDs (except oral herpes).