Same-Day STD Testing
If you need to be referred to a specialist to begin STD treatment in the Island, South Carolina area, our physicians are happy to help. Our panel of physicians have authority to write prescriptions, so you can get medication to cure some conditions in Island, South Carolina. We screen your blood or urine for STDs, so once you submit a small sample, you're done.
Payments is always secure. If you have STD questions, speak with our counselors 24/7 for answers. Clients leave reviews and testimonials on our site that you can read.
To find a location near you, enter your zip code on our website and in a few seconds, you will see a list of all our sites. We designed our test process to give you the maximum healthcare consumer-friendly experience when you visit us. Our labs test for many diseases, not just STDs so you do not have to worry about your reason for the visit being known by others.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Island, South Carolina
STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the US and are the subject of an annual report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on infection rates and other statistics. Take charge of your sexual health by taking STD tests regularly.
- In 2010, there were 2,376 South Carolina residents with HIV over the age of 55.
- There were 775 HIV-positive South Carolina residents between 13 and 24 years old in 2010.
- In 2010, there were 1,874 South Carolina men living with HIV contracted from heterosexual contact.
- 680 white South Carolina residents contracted HIV between 2008 and 2011.
- Between 2008 and 2001, 794 people aged 25 to 34 contracted HIV in South Carolina.
STDcheck.com is guided by all federal, state and local laws governing health screenings including the HIPAA Privacy Rule, and we use 128-bit encryption to encrypt your informations when you test with us.