Convenient STD Testing
You'll never have to waste time with complicated medical procedures when you take our simple STD tests that only require a small blood or urine sample. Our doctors in the Island area of New York can provide treatment, including prescription medication, for certain diseases. Our Island, New York physicians are ready to refer you to a specialist if you need to find treatment for an STD.
Our website features a completely secure checkout process protected by 128-bit encryption. If you have questions about STDs, ask one of our experienced counselors anytime- day or night. Client reviews and testimonials are available for you to read on the website.
Looking for the best Island STD testing can take time but with STDcheck, it is fast as our system makes testing quick. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) tests looks for syphilis in the blood. We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel with results in 24-48 hours.
Island, New York Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
The federal government and New York health department gather data about STDs and the HIV epidemic in the state of New York and, specifically, Island. Using information as a weapon is the best way to defend yourself against STDs.
- As of 2011, 1.4% of New York City's population was HIV-positive.
- In 2012, the rate of Latino men living with positive HIV diagnosis in New York was 4 times higher than white men.
- According to a survey on NYC.gov, 26% of New York City residents had herpes as of 2008.
- The rate of chlamydia infections for 15-19 year-olds in New York in 2011 was 3830.5 per 100,000 residents.
- As of 2011, almost 77% of people diagnosed HIV infection were over the age of 40.
Your health should be important to you. Get tested on a regular basis to confirm that you are STD-free.