Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Many of our 4,000 testing locations are in the Island, New York area. Use the same-day STD testing we offer at all of our 10314 locations to take control of your sexual health. You can trust your results from STDcheck.com because our testing process has been analyzed by diagnostic experts.
All of our comprehensive STD testing covers checking for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. If you need information on STD lingo, our glossary of terminology is a great place to start. Refunds only take 1 to 2 days as long as you cancel before visiting our test facility.
Test results will be made available on smartphones, PCs and tablets. Your health insurance provider will never will never be notified about your test results nor will we ever place them on your permanent medical records. We will dispatch by email your test results immediately they become available.
Island, New York Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
If you have not started informing yourself with STD information, you have not started defending yourself against infection. HIV and STDs are an epidemic now, with yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of New York with transmission rates and methods and other data for Island.
- In 2012, the rate of Latino men living with positive HIV diagnosis in New York was 4 times higher than white men.
- Monroe County had the 2nd highest number of diagnosed chlamydia infections in New York in 2011 with 5009.
- 63,311 chlamydia cases were reported in New York City in 2011.
- The rate of chlamydia infections for 15-19 year-olds in New York in 2011 was 3830.5 per 100,000 residents.
- 125 people out of 100,000 tested positive for syphilis in New York City's Murray Hill, SoHo and Upper West Side neighborhoods in 2012.
Over a quarter of those with STIs do not know of their conditions and could be spreading the diseases without knowing it.