Fast Local STD testing Centers
Test with our service for the best economically priced STD testing in the 10314 area. All of our testing labs have received the CLIA certification for accuracy, the highest standard in the industry. We guarantee a uncomplicated and straightforward testing process.
Whenever you are ready to checkout, you will be able to purchase your STD testing with any of the following payment methods: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Our testing takes place in the same labs that the hospitals in your area use to process their tests, so your results are trustworthy. Because we comply with the HIPAA Privacy Rule, your information will always be protected.
STDcheck.com makes Island STD testing fast. The CDC says it is best to test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time so we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel for your convenience. With many locations in the 10314 area, it is easy to get STD testing. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the system with rapid results.
Island, New York Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
If you want to get rid of all doubt about your sexual health, STD testing is the only way to do it. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collect and publish data and statistics about sexually transmitted diseases and HIV in Island in an early report.
- Nassau County, New York reported 255 HIV infections for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in New York was almost twice the national average.
- In Richmond County, New York, there were 489 cases of new HIV infections for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- In 2011, Erie County, New York had the highest diagnosed number of chlamydia infections with 5065.
- Erie County, New York had the 2nd highest gonorrhea rate in 2011 with 150.4 per 100,000 residents.
Sexually transmitted diseases pose a danger to everyone in New York, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background. At least a quarter of adults with an STD are unaware that they have the disease. The only way to be sure of your STD status is to be get Island STD testing.