Low-Cost STD testing Centers
No other service offers a better value for STD testing in the 10310 area. All of our testing labs are CLIA-certified to ensure they exceed all federal and state governments' standards for STD testing. Our testing process is easy and takes little time to complete.
Island STD testing is convenient with our multiple locations around the area. Answer our test recommendation tool's questions anonymously to get a suggestion for what STD tests you should take. If you decide to get updated on the status of your STD test results, it is simple with our health specialists who are standing by to take your calls.
When it comes to testing for STDs in the Island area, no other testing provider does it better. With our advanced technique, we test for STDs quickly and give you results in 1-2 days. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the industry standard. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time so we created a test panel that does exactly that so you know you are STD free.
STD Data for Island, New York
Rates of infection are just one of the kinds of data that is gathered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about Island each year. Taking STD tests need to be part of every sexually active person's health regimen.
- 1,997 early stage syphilis infections were reported in New York City in 2011.
- Rate of chlamydia infection for 20-29 year-olds in New York in 2011 was 2287.9 per 100,000 residents.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection for 15-24 year-olds in New York was 427.0 per 100,000 residents in 2011.
- In 2012, 13 out of 20 neighborhoods with the highest HIV and syphilis rates were in Manhattan.
- As of 2011, 1.4% of New York City's population was HIV-positive.
Call us now at 1-800-456-2323 to speak with one of our counselors if you tested positive to STDs (except oral herpes).