Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Pick a testing package, visit one of our 10305 test centers, and get your results without the need for a visit to a physicians's office. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. What sets us apart from other testing companies is we do not need extra paperwork.
If you hate waiting for your test results, call our health specialists anytime, day or night for an update. Visit any of our test locations located conveniently around Island. With our test recommendation tool, you can get a personalized suggestion about what tests is best for you.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together and we have the test panel that allows you to test for both infections. Take our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test today and know that you are not positive for syphilis. In 10305, we have the most advanced, yet very easy to use Island STD testing.
STD Morbidity Data for Island, New York
If you have not started informing yourself with STD information, you have not started defending yourself against infection. HIV and STDs are an epidemic now, with annual reports published by the federal government and the health department of New York with transmission rates and methods and other data for Island.
- In 2012, 13 out of 20 neighborhoods with the highest HIV and syphilis rates were in Manhattan.
- New York City authorities reported that there were 80 acute hepatitis B infections in 2011.
- Kings County, New York reported 1,312 cases of HIV for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- As of 2011, 1.4% of New York City's population was HIV-positive.
- In Suffolk County, New York, 228 out of every 100,000 residents were living with HIV infection in 2010.
While other testing companies need you to wait up to 28-30 days after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.