Online STD Testing Service
All of our testing labs have received the CLIA certification for accuracy, the highest standard in the industry. We guarantee a simple and straightforward testing process. Test with us for the most economically priced STD testing in the 15642 area.
Have STD phrases explained with our simple glossary of terminology. If you need to cancel your testing for any reason, do so prior to visiting our test center and you'll get your money back within 1-2 days. Don't waste your money on other STD testing that don't include ALL of the most common STDs: HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
We guarantee your test results will be emailed quickly. Your results will never be reported to your health insurance provider or placed on your permanent records. All tests results will be emailed to you promptly.
Irwin, Pennsylvania STD Morbidity Data
To always be in charge of your STD status and sexual health, test for STDs frequently. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes a yearly report on the sexually transmitted disease infection rates in Irwin.
- The HIV rate for the over 55 age group in PA was 177 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Pennsylvania was 30th out of 50 states for chlamydia in 2010.
- The HIV rate for the 25-34 age group in PA in 2010 was 262 per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, there were 8,081 HIV-positive PA residents between ages 35-44.
- 68.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
Most STDs can be contracted more than one time, so it is important to protect yourself. Data show that a quarter of adults in Irwin have been positively diagnosed with an STD. When it comes to STDs in Pennsylvania, prevention is key.