Local HIV Testing Centers
We are the only online STD testing service who provides testing for the most common STDs, including Hepatitis A, in our comprehensive STD testing panel. We make sure your purchases remain private by showing all charges as FPK Services on your billing statement. Test with us and we guarantee you will never have to answer awkward questions.
Our weekly blog, Exposed, is regularly updated to help you stay up to date with new developments in STD testing and treatment. A healthcare professional is always at our testing centers to monitor our testing procedures. We utilize the same tests that health centers and doctors do.
We will never notify your health insurance company about your test results or place them on permanent medical records. You can count on test results from STDcheck.com to be dispatched by email quickly. We send all test results to everyone via email.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Irwin, Pennsylvania
Irwin STD infection rates are released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year. Get tested frequently to do your part to slow the spread of STDs.
- 22,383 male Pennsylvania residents were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 36 Native American people were living with HIV in Pennsylvania.
- The HIV rate for the over 55 age group in PA was 177 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- In 2010, there were 11,505 HIV-positive PA residents between 45 and 54 years of age.
- The highest risk behavior for contracting HIV in Pennsylvania among men in 2010 was male-to-male sexual contact.
Living in Pennsylvania makes it important that you get tested regularly. Many common sexually transmitted infections do not show any signs or symptoms and testing is the only way to know STD status.