Local Private STD Testing
We have minimized the time necessary to complete your test by not asking for extra paperwork. Our online STD testing service in 75039 allows you to cut the physician's office out of the STD testing equation. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed.
Our Irving STD testing is the only truly comprehensive online service that includes ALL of the most often spread STDs, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Get an explanation of the phrases used to explain STD testing in the glossary of terminology on our website. Refunds are available for anyone who has to cancel their testing prior to visiting our labs.
Your zip code is the key to finding a center close to you on our website. Our system is consumer-friendly. We designed our STD testing process to fit the way we will like to be treated when we visit other healthcare facilities. Because out laboratories alsoconduct tests for other conditions not related to STDs, you need not worry that others will know why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Irving, Texas
The state of Texas publishes annual data about the transmission of STDs and HIV in Irving.
Get educated and defend yourself against sexually transmitted diseases today!
- In 2010, the number of Texans between the ages of 18 and 64 who received HIV tests were less than the national average.
- In 2010, Texas' rate of gonorrhea infections was 128.3 per 100,000 residents.
- 32,089 gonorrhea infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever person you are having sex with. Skin-to-skin contact is enough to transmit some STDs, so knowing your status is vital to slowing their spread. Get tested for STDs regularly.