Local Same-Day STD Testing
Our online STD testing service meets your STD testing needs in 75061 with competitively priced testing packages. Our testing labs across the country meet or exceed CLIA certification standards for accuracy. Our testing method is easy and can be done in minutes.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the federal standard mandate for protecting your private information. Our testing takes place in the same labs that hospitals near you use to process their tests. We take multiple payment methods to create a flexible checkout process, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
In our quest to guarantee you get the best Irving STD testing, STDcheck.com created a simple yet highly effective test method in the 75061 area. We give you the most accurate chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available today. Testing with us means you get the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphils and other advanced tests.
STD Rate for Irving, Texas
By educating yourself about STDs and HIV, you are defending yourself against the transfer of STDs. The government and the health department of Texas gathers STD and HIV rates in Irving and around the state and then discloses those calculations.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 94,613 women were diagnosed with chlamydia in Texas in 2012.
- In Texas, 9.8% of men who were living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease from intravenous drug use.
- In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents. That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000.
Most STDs can be caught multiple times by the same person. Many people in Texas do not seek STD treatment because they are scared, but those feelings shouldn't hold them back from learning their STD status. It is not strange to get an sexually transmitted disease in Texas from someone who does not know that they are positive for an STD. STDs can be contracted by the people of Texas, no matter their ethnicity, age, or income level.