Convenient STD Testing
We guarantee you will not face embarrassing questions when you arrive for the test. We make sure your privacy is safeguarded by having your charges appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Hepatitis A testing is essential so we include it in our complete test panel.
Doctors oversee the testing process for your safety. Our blog, Exposed, is available anytime for you to catch up on the latest news in STD testing and treatment. Our labs use the same tests that hospitals and clinics do, so you know they're the highest quality.
Our labs screen for many diseases and others in the lab will not know why you are there. Enter your zip code on our website to search for testing centers in your neighborhood. We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience and we created our system to treat you courteously, just like we will like to be treated when we visit.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Irvine, California
Irvine is included every year in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and transmission categories. To get rid of uncertainty about your STD status, get tested on a regular basis.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
- At the end of 2010, 259 people for every 100,000 in Orange County were HIV-positive.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
STDcheck.com follows all federal, state and local laws governing health screenings including the HIPAA Privacy Rule, and we use 128-bit encryption to encrypt your informations when you test with us.