Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Use our online STD testing service to test conveniently in the 92604 area without a visit to a doctor's office or hospital. Whether you are taking our test panel or individual tests, we need 5 minutes or less to complete the test. No additional paperwork is needed once you have completed your order.
Testing is available for all of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases whether you want to take a single test or a comprehensive test. Refunds are given within 1-2 days of cancelling your testing as long as it is done prior to visiting our testing location. Use the glossary of STD terminology on our site to get educated about the lingo used to discuss STDs.
Our labs test for many infections and no one will understand why you are there. We designed our testing process to treat you as the valued healthcare consumer that you are. The easiest way to start the testing procedure is to search for nearby centers on our website.
STD Statistics for Irvine, California
If you are not taking regular STD tests, you are not staying in control of your sexual health. There are many reports published about sexually transmitted diseases each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Irvine area.
- 1,712 males had latent syphilis in 2011.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
Sexually transmitted infections like chlamydia and gonorrhea are easily treated by physicians with antibiotics but can be very dangerous if left untreated.