Local HIV Testing Centers
We use only laboratories that are CLIA-certified. We guarantee that our testing method is simple}uncomplicated. Our STD testing in 92618 meets your STD test needs with competitively priced testing packages.
Pay for STD testing with confidence with our secure payment process protected by 128-bit encryption. Why keep your STD questions to yourself when you can ask one of experienced counselors 24/7? The client reviews and testimonials on our site are a preview of how satisfied you'll be with our service.
We are a healthcare consumer-friendly company and our STD testing process was designed to give you the maximum comfort when you visit. Finding the nearest lab is a breeze - all you need to do is enter your zip code on our website. Our labs test for so many diseases that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Irvine, California
Annual reports are published by the federal government and the health department of California containing data about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in Irvine. If you don't get informed about sexually transmitted diseases, you are gambling with your sexual health.
- California ranked second in the U.S. for HIV/AIDS cases in 2010.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
People who are positive for HIV and AIDS live long and fulfilling lives with the help of anti-retroviral medications, so get your test today.