Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
You have many options to choose from when seeking Knoxville STD testing thanks to our locations throughout Tennessee and over 4,000 nationwide centers. You don't have to wait between purchasing your testing package and visiting one of our 37917 STD testing centers with our rapid testing. We guarante your test results because our process has been vetted by certified diagnostic experts.
After answering a few simple questions, you'll get a suggestion of what tests you should take if you use our test recommendation tool. With health specialists on standby 24/7, we make it simple to get an update on your STD test results while you wait. You won't have to waste time looking for a testing location because we have many convenient located throughout Knoxville.
We built our testing system with you in mind - we want to treat you the way we like to be treated also. Our labs conduct tests for non-STD related infections, so no one will know why you are there. Find the test center closest to you by entering your zip code on our website.
Knoxville, Tennessee STD Data
STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the US and are the subject of an annual report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on infection rates and other statistics. Take control of your sexual health by taking STD tests regularly.
- 2,465 Tennessee residents aged 55 or over were HIV-positive in 2010.
- There were 23 new HIV infections among Asian Tennessee residents fro 2008-2011.
- Out of all people with new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011 in Tennessee, 883 were between 13 and 24 years old.
- As of 2011, there were over 15,800 people living with HIV in Tennessee.
- In 2011, the state of Tennessee reported 921 new cases of HIV infection.
Get tested on a regular basis to confirm that you do not have any STDs. Your health should be your first priority.