Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our tests use a small blood or urine sample, so you don't have to waste time taking a physical. If you are positive for an STD in Inverness, Florida, our physiciansmay be able to help by prescribing antibiotics. If you test positive for an STD, our doctors in Inverness, Florida may be able to provide a specialist referral so you can begin treatment.
Use the test recommendation tool on our site for suggestions about what STD tests you should take. Choose to take your STD testing at an of the test locations we have conveniently located around Inverness. We make sure health specialists are available any time, day or night in case you want a status update while you're waiting for your STD test results.
Results are available on your phone, tablet or smartphones. Your results will be sent via email. We protect your confidentiality by not reporting your results to your health insurance company or adding it to your permanent records.
Inverness, Florida STD Rate
By informing yourself about STDs and HIV, you are defending yourself against the transfer of STDs. The government and the health department of Florida accumulates STD and HIV rates in Inverness and around the state and then publishes those calculations.
- Gonorrhea infections in women aged 25-29 were higher in 2012 than the previous year.
- Between 2003 and 2012, men accounted for 102,446 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- The estimated rate of HIV-related deaths in Florida was 15.6 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- In 2012, Florida reported 22,065 chlamydia infections in men.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
Your health should be important to you. Get tested routinely to ensure that you are STD-free.