Local Same-Day STD Testing
No doctor exam is necessary to test for STDs at our 92201 test centers. Your time is precious and we will take 5 minutes or less to complete your test. Our fast testing process do not require additional paperwork when you arrive at your local center.
Get the highest level of security for your private information with our online STD testing service, which adheres to the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Get tested for STDs in the same labs that hospitals in your area use to process their tests. Choose from an assortment of payment methods, including but not limited to credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
Results will not be reported to health insurance companies or added to your permanent medical records. Your test results will be dispatched by email quickly. All test results are available on tablets, PCs or smartphones.
Indio, California STD Statistics
Every year, the California health department and federal government collect and publish data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Indio.
If you want to stay safe against STDs, you need to be armed with information.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
- 14,062 HIV-positive women were living in California 2012.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
STDcheck.com is known and well-liked by Indio California residents for the quality of our services and 12-24 hours test results.