Local HIV Testing Centers
We make sure your purchases remain confidential by listing all charges as FPK Services on your billing statement. Test with us and we guarantee you will never have to answer embarrassing questions. We are the only online STD testing company who screens for the most common STDs, including Hepatitis A, in our comprehensive STD test panel.
Get tested for STDs in the same testing centers that hospitals near you use to process their tests. Get the highest level of security for your personal information with our online STD testing service, which adheres to the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Choose from an assortment of payment options, including but not limited to credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
You can expect a consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, we designed them to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use the testing facilities ourselves. We created our website to make it easy for you to find a center close to you when you enter your zip code. Your purpose for visiting our labs will remain a secret because we also screen for other non-STD related infections.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Indio, California
The federal government and the health department of California gathers STD and HIV rates in Indio and around the state and then discloses those calculations. By educating yourself about STDs and HIV, you are defending yourself against the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
In California, 1/4 of all young adults do not know that they have an STD. Different STDs can only be detected by certain tests. Some STIs are incurable, life-long afflictions. Don't delay any further, get your STD test now. Many STDs are symptomless. Residents of California face a real threat with the increasing spread of STDs.