Confidential Online STD Testing
As the online STD testing leader, we have taken action to simplify our testing process. Rapid test results from our CLIA-certified test laboratories. When you purchase any of our 92201 testing packages, you're receiving the best possible price for STD testing.
You will receive a full refund if you choose to cancel your testing prior to visiting one of our testing centers. We test for all of the most frequent STDs, including HIV 1 and 2, chlamydia and gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes- 1 & 2, and hepatitis A, B, and C. Use the handy glossary of STD terms on our website to decipher common STD terms.
Since our laboratories test for other conditions, your reason for visiting the centers will remain confidential. We have test center in your area - simply enter your zip code in a search box to start. We are confident you will get the best consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, they are designed to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use them ourselves.
Indio, California STD Statistics
Indio STD statistics are gathered every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Without frequent STD testing, your sexual health is uncertain.
- 104,236 HIV positive men were living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in California.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
- In California, 50,584 white people were living with an HIV diagnosis.
- 16,598 males were found positive for gonorrhea in 2011.
Many STDs have no symptoms, so you may be positive for an STD and not know it. If you have not been tested for STDs, every time you have sex, you are putting your partner at risk for STDs that could be lifelong afflictions.