Low-Cost STD testing Centers
You won't be poked or prodded when you test for STDs with us because we only need a small blood or urine sample to screen for STDs. If you test positive for chlamydia or gonorrhea, our doctors in Indio, California can prescribe antibiotics to treat you. If you test positive for an STD, our physicians in Indio, California are willing to refer you to a specialist.
You cannot get easier Indio STD testing than our conveniently located testing facilities. Finding out what STD tests to take doesn't get any easier than using our test recommendation tool. Whenever you want an update on the status of your test results, you can to call and get it from one of our health specialists.
Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Indio STD testing available. Test for gonorrhea and chlamydia using our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which is fast and convenient.
Indio, California STD Statistics
The health department of California and the federal government gather data each year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Indio. By getting educated, you help stop the transfer of STDs by defending yourself against them.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
You don't need an appointment to get STI test today and it costs less than you think especially if you get your test through STDcheck.com.