Same-Day Local STD Testing
We consider hepatitis A test vital for maintaining sexual health, so we include it in our test panel. For your privacy, we list your charges as FPK Services in your financial statement.
Our tests are designed so that there are no embarrassing questions to answer now.
Our test recommendation tool makes it even simpler to figure out what STD tests to take. Independence STD testing doesn't get more convenient than all of our testing centers in the area. Our health specialists can give you a status update for your test results anytime- 24/7.
We know you will enjoy your visit to our labs because we created them to offer the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience. Get moving by searching for nearby locations on our website today. We promise that no one will know your reason for visiting our labs because we conduct tests for many other conditions, not just STDs.
STI Infections Data for Independence, Missouri
The threat of getting an STD in Missouri is high. Everyone in Independence should take an STD test regularly.
- 7,304 out of 9,202 men living with HIV in Missouri in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- There were 2,274 new HIV infections among Missouri residents from 2008 to 2011.
- There were 1,885 women living with HIV in Missouri in 2010.
- Missouri ranked 16th among 50 states in chlamydia infections in 2010 (422.2 per 100,000 persons)
- Missouri reported 26,669 sexually transmitted disease infections in 2013
There is a very high chance that you might catch an STD in your lifetime. Protect yourself with condoms and dental dams so you are not another statistic. Sexually transmitted diseases threaten the sexual health of everyone in Missouri, without regard for age, race, or socioeconomic background.