Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our STD testing labs will only take a small blood or urine sample to check for STDs. Get referred to a specialist in Independence, Missouri if you test positive for an STD. Get treatment for your STD as fast as possible, which may include prescription antibiotics at the discretion of our Independence, Missouri doctors.
Use the handy glossary of STD terms on our website to decipher common STD terms. You will receive a full refund if you decide to cancel your testing before visiting one of our testing locations. We screen for all of the most frequent STDs, including HIV 1 and 2, chlamydia and gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes- 1 & 2, and hepatitis A, B, and C.
We will not tell your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. We promise your test results will be sent by email to you very quickly. You will receive your test results via email in 1-2 days after your test, guaranteed.
STI Infections Data for Independence, Missouri
Don't take your sexual well being lightly by ignoring the truth about STDs and HIV. Every single year, the health department of Missouri and the federal government collect and discloses rates of STD and HIV and their transmission in Independence.
- 1,647 Missourians with HIV in 2010 were 55 years old or over.
- There were 2,274 new HIV infections among Missouri residents from 2008 to 2011.
- From 2008 to 2011, Greene County had 92 new HIV infections among residents.
- Jackson County, MO was the home of 2,892 HIV-positive residents at the end of 2010.
- There were 56 Missouri residents in the Asian community living with HIV in 2010.
Many STDs can go symptomless until it is too late and you are left with an incurable affliction like blindness, liver damage, or infertility. STD testing is the only way to know your STD status.