Convenient STD Testing
You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. Pick a testing package, visit one of our 64057 test sites, and get your results without the need for a visit to a doctor's office. What differentiates us from other testing providers is we do not require additional paperwork.
Our test locations are conveniently located in Independence. Use our helpful test recommendation tool to find out what testing is right for you. While you're waiting for your results, you can call us at 24/7 for a status update.
We send all test results to everyone via email. You can count on test results from STDcheck.com to be made available quickly. We will not notify your health insurance company about your test results or place them on permanent medical records.
STD Infections Rate for Independence, Missouri
Information about STD rates in Independence is gathered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for their annual reports. Testing for STDs is a vital part of keeping up with your sexual health.
- At the end of 2010, there were 497 Hispanic/Latino Missouri residents living with HIV.
- Among the 1,885 women living with HIV in 2010, 305 got the disease from IV drug use.
- Among HIV-positive Missouri women at the end of 2010, 16.2% got the disease from IV drug use.
- A total of 14,101 cases of chlamydia were reported in 2012 in Missouri
- 79.4% of HIV-positive men in Missouri at the end of 2010 got the disease from homosexual contact.
STDcheck.com is the only online STD testing service that tests for the complete 10 common STDs at prices lower than our competition, unlike other companies that test for only eight STDs less.