Convenient STD Testing
When you arrive at the testing locations, you will not need to complete additional paperwork. We guarantee you will be out of our labs in 5 minutes or less. You don't need an appointment at a doctor's office to test for STDs in the 37236 area.
Don't go insane waiting for your test results- get a status update from one of our health specialists anytime. Even if you aren't sure exactly what you need to be tested for, our test recommender tool can help. Order your testing and simply pop into any of our conveniently located test facilities around Nashville.
All clients are emailed as soon as their test results become available. Check your email 24-48 hours after your test for your results. We do not inform your health insurance provider of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Nashville, Tennessee
If you don't get informed about sexually transmitted diseases, you are gambling with your sexual wellbeing.
Annual reports are published by the federal government and the health department of Tennessee with facts and figures about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in Nashville.
- 25 to 34 year olds in Tennessee suffered 1002 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
- Among Tennessee women living with HIV, 14.6% got the disease from IV drug use.
- Out of all people with new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011 in Tennessee, 883 were between 13 and 24 years old.
- 35 to 44 year olds accounted for 914 new Tennessee HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- Between 2008 and 2011, there were 1,121 new HIV infections in the among white Tennessee residents.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge technique approved by the Food and Drug Administration and looks for actual HIV in the blood.