Same-Day Local STD Testing
Our STD tests are accurate enough to screen for STDs using only a small blood or urine sample. For certain diseases, our doctors can write prescriptions in Idaho City, Idaho to speed up your treatment process. Our physicians in Idaho City, Idaho can provide you with the name of a specialist who can help you begin treatment if you test positive for an STD.
Get informed with our glossary of STD terms available on our website. Get your refund 1-2 days after cancelling your testing if you haven't gone to our test facility. Any STD testing that doesn't incorporate HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis screening the way ours does is not truly comprehensive and isn't worth your money.
We promise your test results will be dispatched by email to you as soon as it is ready. We will not inform your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. You will get your test results via email in 1-2 days after your test, guaranteed.
STD information for: Idaho City, Idaho
The first step toward protecting yourself against the transmission of STDs is getting educated. The federal government and the Idaho City Department of Health work together each year to compile and disclose data about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in Idaho City.
- Idaho ranked 47th for syphilis infections in the US in 2010.
- 92.8% of Idaho high schools had a required course covering where to access HIV-, STD-, and pregnancy-related information and services.
- 15 out of 792 HIV positive people living in Idaho as of 2010 were Native American.
- Almost 68% of women living with HIV in Idaho as of 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
- In 2010, the rate of people living with an HIV diagnosis in Idaho was 63 per 100,000.
Physicians in your area use our labs to test for various infections so you can trust the test results you receive from STDcheck.com.