Same-Day STD Testing Centers
For most definitive test results, all our testing laboratories are CLIA-certified. Testing with STDcheck.com guarantees your testing process will be easy. Our STD testing packages are priced more affordably than any of our competitors in the 02601 area.
Read client review and testimonials on our website. Our checkout process is secure with 128 bit encryption. We have trained counselors on standby 24/7 to answer your STD questions.
Test results, once available will be made available on your PCs, smartphones or tablets. Your results are emailed promptly. We believe in your right to privacy so we will never report your test results to your health insurance company or place it in your permanent medical records.
Hyannis, Massachusetts Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
The federal government and the health department of Massachusetts accumulates STD and HIV rates in Hyannis and around the state and then discloses those figures. By educating yourself about STDs and HIV, you are defending yourself against the spread of STDs.
- In 2011, bi-racial Massachusetts residents had an estimated rate of 19.7 HIV infections per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, the estimated rate of American Indians living in Massachusetts with HIV is 164.8 per 100,000 people.
- In 2011, Massachusetts had a total of 1,262 HIV diagnoses.
- Massachusetts in 2010, had about 4.3 syphilis infections per every 100,000 people.
- Massachusetts ranked 16th among 50 states in reported syphilis infections between 1999 and 2008.
All of our local test centers nationwide are accessible and used by most well-known clinics in your area.