Local Same-Day STD Testing
Our 02601 STD testing allows you to skip the doctor's office in Hyannis. Our tests take 5 minutes or less. No extra paperwork to complete at the testing sites.
Take physician- monitored STD tests at your convenience at any of our labs. Visit our blog, Exposed, for posts about what's going on in the world of STD testing and therapy. Don't choose between privacy and the hospital-grade STD testing that give reliable results- get both with our online STD testing service.
We designed our testing system to fit the way we will like to be treated when we visit other healthcare facilities. Because out laboratories alsotest for other conditions not related to sexually transmitted diseases, you need not worry that others will know why you are there. Your zip code is the key to finding a location close to you on our website. Our system is consumer-friendly.
Hyannis, Massachusetts STD Information
Any sexually active Massachusetts resident is at risk for contracting an STD, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates. Hyannis STD testing allows you to maintain control of your sexual health.
- In 2010, the percentage of men that contracted HIV from injection drug use in Massachusetts was 24.6%.
- In 2010, Massachusetts had an estimated rate of 319.7 chlamydia infections per 100,000 people.
- In 2008, Massachusetts had a rate of 2.1 deaths from HIV per 100,000 people.
- In Massachusetts, 10.2% of men who contracted HIV in 2010 got it through heterosexual contact.
- In 2011, the estimated percentage of AIDS diagnosis in women was 30.6%.
STDcheck.com offers low cost, rapid tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in Massachusetts. Staying STD free in Massachusetts requires getting annual tests. Some sexually transmitted infections are asymptomatic.