Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our testing centers are CLIA certified. Our testing process is simple. All of our 45373 STD tests are economically priced.
When you choose what to test for, you'll have options that include single tests for all of the most common sexually transmitted diseases or a comprehensive package that incorporates them all. We try to eliminate any confusion you may have about the phrases used to explain our STD testing by providing a glossary of terminology on our website. If you cancel your testing prior to going to the test location, you'll receive your money back in 1-2 days.
Our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test screens for the syphilis virus in the body. Our tests looks for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time because they are known as co-existing diseases which means that the presence of one infection usually means you also have the other. STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Ohio STD testing close to you in 45373.
Troy, Ohio Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
Everyone in Ohio is susceptible to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year. Without taking an STD test in Troy, there is no way to know if you are free of sexually transmitted diseases.
- In 2012, Blacks in Ohio reported 713 cases of syphilis infection.
- In 2012, Hamilton County, Ohio had the highest rate of chlamydia infections, 4610 per 100,000 residents.
- In Ohio, females, aged 15-24 reported chlamydia infection rates 3 to 4 times the rate of males in the same age group.
- In 2012, Hamilton County reported the most syphilis infections in Ohio with 436.
- In 2011, 41.8% of chlamydia cases in Cuyahoga County, Ohio were reported by 15-19 year-olds.
Do not play with your future by refusing to test for common STDs today, it could mean the difference between life or death, literally.