Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our online STD testing service in 77340 allows you to cut the physician's office out of the STD testing equation. We have minimized the time required to complete your test by not requiring additional paperwork. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test.
The glossary of STD terminology on our website is one of the many informative resources we offer you. Full refunds are available if you need to cancel your testing before visiting your selected test center. Don't miss out on testing for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis by taking an STD test that isn't truly comprehensive, like the ones offered by our competitors.
You can read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your health insurance company will never know you took STD test because we will not notify them or place the test results on your permanent medical records. We know how crucial your privacy is to you so we will only email your test results to the address you gave us when your ordered your test.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Huntsville, Texas
The federal government and Texas health department collect data about STDs and the HIV epidemic in the state of Texas and, specifically, Huntsville. Using information as a weapon is the best way to protect yourself against STDs.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in 2010 was 3.7 times higher than white males.
Besides HIV-1 and HIV-2, STDcheck.com tests for other common infections including syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, oral herpes and genital herpes online or over the phone at 1-800-456-2323.