Convenient STD Testing
Test for STDs in the 77340 area without an inconvenient trip to a physician's office or hospital. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed We do not require additional paperwork once you buy your testing package.
The glossary of STD terms we put on our site is just one of the many ways we support our customers beyond their testing. While other STD test services don't include HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis in their so-called "comprehensive" testing, we always have. Cancellation prior to visiting our test center is all that's necessary for a full refund in 24-48 hours.
Our labs test for many conditions so no one will know what your visit is about. To locate the closest testing center to you, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. We created our testing process to meet your needs and you will be well taken care of when you visit any of our labs.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Huntsville, Texas
STD infection rates escalate every year in Texas. Know your STD status by getting tested in Huntsville.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- Texas was 12th out of 50 states in 2010 for gonorrhea infections.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
Don't become one of the millions of Americans who get a new infection every year. Protect yourself against infection with condoms and dental dams. You may have an STD without knowing it but the only way to find out for sure is to get tested.