Local STD Testing Centers
Our local STD testing laboratories throughout the US are CLIA-certified so you know your results are precise and guaranteed. You will be able to finish our simple testing process within minutes and be on your way. Our competitors wish they could beat our pricing for STD tests in 77340, but they can't.
Our blog is kept current so you can always check it out to read education articles about STDs, testing, and therapy. We use the same tests that healthcare professionals provide in hospitals and clinics. Get the safest STD testing possible at our test centers with test that are monitored by a doctor.
Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 77340 is simple with the industry best test panel we have created for you. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can return results faster than all other services. No other testing company gives you a better Huntsville STD testing.
Huntsville, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
Unless you test for STDs, you cannot be certain of your sexual health. The Huntsville area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and statistics.
- 40% of Texas residents said they were tested for HIV in 2010.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas' chlamydia infection rate exceeded the national average of 426 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
- Hispanic women were 1.5 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV than white women in 2010.
It is dangerous to procrastinate when it comes to getting tested for STDs in your local Huntsville, Texas test center, so get tested today.